McAfee provides real-time protection against all old and new dangers that lurk in the electronic world. From time to time, users see whenever they start a browser, they receive McAfee subscription has expired error. If you're getting this error, then here's what you have to do.
Verify the Subscriptionif you would like to validate the subscription, then you want to adhere to the directions given below.
- If you can not find the McAfee icon, then click show more icons in the toolbar.
- Then, you need to click Verify Subscription.
- Once the prompt comes, allow the program to make modifications to your device.
- Currently, you need to wait to finish the procedure.
- When you find the ideal expiration date, the issue is resolved, but nevertheless, your product might show as expired or the expiry date might be older than the subscription date.
Here are the directions are provided below.
- Then, you need to click Download.
- Then save the SubDBFix.exe file into the desktopcomputer.
- Then, you need to double-click SubDBFix.exe to open.
- Once the prompt comes, click Agree or Continue about the safety warnings.
You need to right-click on the document and then select"Run as Administrator."
If needed, you ought to enter your email ID and password that you registered with.
- Then, pick the item package installed onto your desktop click Next.
- When the procedure is finished, reboot the PC.
- Then, you must click on My Account.
- Click Login in.
- Afterwards, click Log in.
- Now, pick the computer that starts the McAfee software under My Account.
- Then, type a note of this subscription details could be exhibited.
- Visit a McAfee product.
- Click Your Subscription.
Note: You need to verify the Expiration Date & email ID is right or not on your Account page.
Reinstalling the Software
- to start with, you need to uninstall the present installed McAfee merchandise in your
- own apparatus.
- Then, double-click the P
- re-Install_Tool.exe record & go together with the prompts.
- Consider the warning messages click OK to apply the changes.
- After the Pre-Install Tool complete.
- Nowreboot the pc.